Our client has a number of different campuses located around the UAE. With campuses in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, and RAK it is one of the biggest private schools in the UAE. They are looking for a Primary teacher to start in September 2021 for Abu Dhabi campus. The school values the diversity of cultures which encourages the personal and social development of the students. Our client is an exciting and happy place for teachers to work and enhance their career. The school uses the IB curriculum, all successful candidates will be given the training to provide them with in-depth knowledge of the curriculum. The school is looking to hire teachers to meet the growing student population. If successful teachers will be informed which school, they have been successful for, what grade they will be teaching and where they will be living.
- Salary – Starting at 12,200 - 17,200AED per month
- Housing - Provided
- Tax-free salary
- Return annual flights – Provided by the school
- Medical insurance - Free
- End of contract gratuity - 1 months’ pay for each year of service.
- Class Sizes – 24 - 28 Pupils per class
- Teaching Load - Normal class teacher 22/30 periods per week.
- Transport – Should you live in school accommodation the school provides free transport to and from school.
- Trained Teacher Certification (PGCE or similar)
- Two years of relevant teaching experience
- A degree or Masters in the subject area to be taught
- Experience in the National Curriculum of England and Wales is an advantage
- Experience with IGCSE or/and IBDP in the upper school is an advantage
- Experience overseas and in an international curriculum is an advantage throughout the school, but not essential.