The Public Schools System in the UAE is currently looking for a Cluster Manager who will support the Principal, Lead Teachers, and Teachers in professional leadership and management of the teaching and learning. These Public Schools have different campuses located in the entire UAE. The Cluster Manager is responsible for these small 'clusters'. Their job is to encourage and support students achieve a high-value learning and help the school stay on track on fulfilling its vision for the staff share, understand and abide the program effectively. Cluster Manager is also responsible to build up and execute short, medium and long-term plans for all areas under their administration and guarantee their plans meet the points and goals of the program. They ought to have a decent handle on the information for their schools and have the capacity to recognize weak and solid groups of students, educators and in general schools.
- Salary – Very Competitive
- Housing - Included in salary
- Tax-free salary
- Return annual flights – Provided
- Airport Transfer
- Medical Insurance - Provided
- End of contract gratuity - 1 months’ pay for each year of service.
- Class Sizes – 24 - 28 Pupils per class
- Teaching Load - Normal class teacher 22/30 periods per week.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a senior role within a school or college with whole school leadership
- Have a minimum of five years’ successful teaching experience within the disciplines of either mathematics or science.
- Experience gained from more than one educational entity
- UAE / transferable driving license
The following proficiency certificates are accepted and must be presented before the interview:
- IELTS 7 Academic / 7.5 General (with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill)
- Cambridge CAE (C1)
- Cambridge CPE (C2)
- EmSAT minimum of 1625A degree in mathematics or a science (Masters preferred)