The Ministry of Education is a large group of Public schools that are located throughout the UAE. The MOE will be in the UK, Ireland, and United States in early 2019 to interview for Business teachers for their schools. The curriculum is designed to help prepare and equip students with the skills to take ownership of their own learning and person growth. The MOE is investing heavily in its teachers to help support and deliver the curriculum to their students. Candidates must have strong speaking, listening, written and communication skills and must be equipped with the best teaching strategies to promote learning and engagement in the classroom. They are looking for motivated who can assist with the educational reform in the UAE.
- Salary – Starting at 21,000AED per month
- Housing - Included in salary
- Tax-free salary
- Return annual flights – Provided
- Airport Transfer
- Medical Insurance - Provided
- End of contract gratuity - 1 months’ pay for each year of service.
- Class Sizes – 24 - 28 Pupils per class
- Teaching Load - Normal class teacher 22/30 periods per week.
- Degree (preferably at Masters Level) in Business, Marketing or Accounting
- Teaching and/or recognized assessor qualification (eg PGCE, Cert.Ed. A and V awards)
- DELTA (TEFL Q Status)
- MA TEFL
- IELTS 7 Academic/7.5 General
- Cambridge CAE (C1)
- Cambridge CPE (C2)
- EmSAT minimum 1625