The Ministry of Education is a large group of Public schools that are located throughout the UAE. The MOE will be in Dublin, London, Manchester and various cities throughout North America in early 2019 to interview for Maths teachers for their schools. The curriculum is designed to help prepare and equip students with the skills to take ownership of their own learning and person growth. The MOE is investing heavily in its teachers to help support and deliver the curriculum to their students. Candidates must have strong speaking, listening, written and communication skills and must be equipped with the best teaching strategies to promote learning and engagement in the classroom. They are looking for motivated who can assist with the educational reform in the UAE.
- Maths Teacher
- Salary – Starting at 16,000AED - 21,000 AED per month (Depending on experience & Qualifications)
- Housing - Included in salary
- Tax-free salary
- Return annual flights – Provided
- Airport Transfer
- Medical Insurance - Provided
- End of contract gratuity - 1 months’ pay for each year of service.
- Class Sizes – 24 - 28 Pupils per class
- Teaching Load - Normal class teacher 22/30 periods per week.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience in a middle or high school level.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English essential.
- IELTS 6 Academic/6.5 General