Our client is one of the most outstanding IB schools in Dubai and pursues IB program in English with extra dialects or in two bilingual English - French and English - German streams. They offer the IB Primary Years Program (PYP), IB Middle Years Program (MYP) and the IB Recognition Program (DP). Their unique curriculum offers an engaging learning experience, creating a genuine understanding of cultural diversity and supporting the thriving international network. They have an eco-friendly campus that ensures a vast array of facilities for the whole community.
They are currently looking for a Head of Secondary School who can provide professional leadership with the secondary school to secure its success and achieve a high-quality education for all the students.
- Head of Secondary School
- Salary – Very Competitive Salary
- Housing - Provided
- Tax-free salary
- Car - Provided
- Phone, laptop and internet - Provided
- Return annual flights – Provided by the school
- Medical insurance - Free
- Growth Potential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field
- Higher Degree such as Master’s, NPQH in Educational Leadership, Curriculum Studies or a related field (or actively working towards one)
- Teaching Qualification
- English Language Proficiency B2 level on the Common European Framework or IELTS 6 or equivalent.