Our client has a number of different campuses located across Kuwait. They are looking for primary teachers to start in August 2019. The school uses the English national curriculum as their foundation to deliver the best of early years and primary education to over 8000 children at their many campus locations in Kuwait.
Both their primary schools are accredited British Schools overseas and members of Council of British International Schools (COBIS) with the aim to provide the best in modern education and ensure a safe, caring and a supportive learning environment for pupils aged between 1 and 11 years. The school is looking for teachers with a passion for teaching and love of children.
- Primary Vice Principal
- Salary – Starting at 1,500 KWD per month
- Housing - Provided
- Tax-free salary
- Car - Provided
- Phone, laptop and internet - Provided
- Return annual flights – Provided by the school
- Medical insurance - Free
- Growth Potential
Masters in Educational leadership or Early Years Education.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in education
- The candidate should be able to not only lead a whole school improvement plan but also help expand our ever-growing Primary Schools within Kuwait.